Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Contest entry to yugatech's contest “10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop".

 “10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop“. by NemOry

1. I can already program all day, and it's gonna be my first computer. :)

2. Its time to stop paying in computer cafe's just to watch youtube, and do my assignments.
"very FREEBIE"

3. I can Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Email, and read my favorite blogs. "Yugatech, TechCrunch, TekTokTV, and all other geeky blogs" anytime and anywhere.

4. Me, my relatives and my family especially my father can now contact easily my uncle and auntie in the US by the use of the fastest broadband "the Globe Tattoo.
Very cool. :)

5. I can play DOTA, COUNTERSTRIKE, online games and other heavy games with my friends and my dad anytime and anywhere.

6.Watch HD videos, with its great 14-inch 16:9
widescreen High-Def LED backlight
displays, respectively.
"no need to go to a theater". :)

7. I can log on very easy and fast with its  "VeriFace"= is a face-recognition software that is a registered
 trademark of Lenovo. Read that?just by Lenovo. :)

8. I can download while sleeping without disturbing my sleep. Why not disturb? Because of its lower noise
 output through a dynamic fan control.
"Wow!!!"

9. I can store alot of data on it, maybe I cant full the 320GB of storage. haha :)

10. And lastly, I love to edit images, compose videos, and create logos, and I can multi-task it with this specs of this Lenovo IdeaPad G460 : 14.1″ display @ 1366×768 pixels Intel Core i3-350M @ 2.27GHz
NVidia GeForce 310M 512MB
2GB DDR3 RAM
320GB Hitachi SATA HDD
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth 2.1 CD/DVD+RW drive
eSATA port, HDMI port
2 x USB port (+1 on eSATA)
4-in-1 card reader
4400mAh Li-Ion battery



<<Did you read all of that?how cool huh?a perfect laptop for everything.
"All in one"
Im gonna love this alot.


I'll wait for you...
Lenovo IdeaPad G460 Laptop :)>>

No comments:

Post a Comment